Yes, they’re all adorable…But that’s not why they’re on the list…
10. Anton Yelchin: I am actually not attracted to Anton. I seen him in a movie when he was really young and for the first time thought, “this kid’s amazing.” From then on I was in love with his pure talent <3
9. Adam Brody: Seth Cohen. What more does one need to say?
8. Jim Parsons: He makes science sound adorable…
7. Channing Tatum: Okay he plays the same character 90% of the time, but I can’t help but watch 100% of the time.
6. Jamie Bell: If you don’t love Billy Elliot, then I can never truly love you.
5. Lou Taylor Pucci: Please see Thumbsucker and tell me you love him too…
4. Patrick Fugit: He’s my soul mate and makes me swoon whether he’s slitting his wrist or playing Jesus.
3. Charlie Day: Wildcard bitches!
2. Hugh Laurie: It took about 5 minutes of the series premiere of House back in the day for me to love this man. Thank you FOX for not killing it after one season.
1. Gale Harold: My favorite TV character wouldn’t be the same if it wasn’t played by this man.
Do I go for one that always makes my heart smile, my hormones race or my whole body convulse from laughing? Let’s go with laughter. It’s Always Sunny has been bringing me hilarious scenes from day one…Yes, this show existed before Charlie Day stole hearts in Horrible Bosses. So when it came time to pick a scene from Sunny it was really hard to decide and surprisingly…My crackhead baby daddy Charlie wasn’t it. Yeah, I fucking love Kitten Mittons but I can’t explain why when Sweet Dee turns into an ostrich is by far the funniest thing to me. There you have it…my favorite scene to bust a gut over….