Day 15- 10 favorite fictional characters
10 isn’t enough since I love more characters than people I’ve met in reality…
10. Dexter: There’s a lot of ways to fuck up portraying a serial killer in Hollywood, but I’m glad Dexter doesn’t.
9. Hermey: He said fuck being like everyone else, I want to be a dentist. I love his little punk rock mentality.
8. Seth Cohen: Jim’s the perfect man, Seth’s the perfect boy.
7. Drop Dead Fred: Imaginary…But that really doesn’t matter much to me. He sticks by you as long as you need.
6. Amanda Woodward: This character shouldn’t be a little girl’s hero, but she was. She was a bitch and I loved her.
5. Darlene Conner: middle child <3 I wanted to be her and I wanted a boyfriend like David.
4. Sheldon Cooper: That role is adorable and perfection.
3. House: Smart, hot, an asshole *swoon*
2. Brian Kinney: There’s not enough words on a Fiona Apple album cover to describe my love for Brian.
1. Robin Hood: It’s not just the Disney one. I love the story behind Robin Hood. Since I grew up in a poor little town, I loved the idea that someone would steal from the rich and give to the poor.
Cannot wait for this episode
Anderson, actor Hugh Laurie and Susan Barnett, a co-anchor at our Philadelphia affiliate CBS 3 Eyewitness News (KYW)!
19 quotes you love…
19. “you don’t need a destination just to go somewhere in life…” - The Ataris
18. “Almost dying changes nothing, dying changes everything.” - House
17. “When someone boos you offstage, it’s just applause from ghosts.” - Sharron Needles
16. “tv’s my soul mate, music’s my mistress, food’s my best friend and writing’s my happiness.” - Me
15. “The two most important days in your life are: the day you were born, and the day when you find out why.” - Mark Twain
14. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” Kurt Cobain
13. “Do good.” - Mr. Feeny
12. “I’m not a lesbian. I’d like for you to kiss me now.” - Alex, Modern Family
11. “Do it for Casey” - Collective Cool People
10. “I don’t want to be a dentist.”- Hermey, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
9. “I am a loner, a crazy wide eyed loner…” - Drop Dead Fred
8. “You can’t sit with us!” - Gretchen Wiener, Mean Girls
7. “I have a dream.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “…speak my point of view but it’s not sane.” - “No Rain,” Blind Melon
5. “One less sad robot looking for a chance to be something more than just metal.” - Miss Delaney, Jack’s Mannequin
4. “Write a lot.” - Chuck Lorre
3. “You’re gonna do great Kendra. I believe in you….:) be yourself.” - Carson Daly tweeted me once…
2. “If you have no goals outside of normalcy, what’s your purpose other than to be ordinary?” - Me
1. (of course) “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” - James Dean
I can still remember being interested in House when the previews came out. I can still remember watching the premiere and when it was done going in my moms room and telling her she had to watch it.
8 years later she’s still not a fan. 8 years later it had to come to an end.
Tonight I cried like a baby when all they were doing was the retrospective. Tonight I said goodbye to one of the loves of my life.
I am still crying as i type this. Knowing that in the fall House won’t be there is uncomfortable and sad.
House, may you live on in syndication, DVDs and in all of your fans hearts.
yes I honestly love TV more than I love most people in my life
Day 3 - TV star crush
adios this may to one of the best shows i ever had the pleasure sharing my time with. you’ll be missed. 2004-2012, we’ve had our ups and downs, but doesn’t every relationship?
soon we say goodbye to one of my favorite shows…from day one i’ve loved you and although i haven’t been too keen on the last couple seasons, you’re a reliable monday night constant i can always count on. may you live on in syndication so future tv nerds can fall in love.
i know it’s ending, i expected it to end, i wanted it to end before it got bad, i hated the changes, i know the finale date…
that doesn’t mean i didn’t tear up at work reading about it again…i’ve loved this show from day one and i am going to ball may 21st…