Day 11- 10 favorite actors
Yes, they’re all adorable…But that’s not why they’re on the list…
10. Anton Yelchin: I am actually not attracted to Anton. I seen him in a movie when he was really young and for the first time thought, “this kid’s amazing.” From then on I was in love with his pure talent <3
9. Adam Brody: Seth Cohen. What more does one need to say?
8. Jim Parsons: He makes science sound adorable…
7. Channing Tatum: Okay he plays the same character 90% of the time, but I can’t help but watch 100% of the time.
6. Jamie Bell: If you don’t love Billy Elliot, then I can never truly love you.
5. Lou Taylor Pucci: Please see Thumbsucker and tell me you love him too…
4. Patrick Fugit: He’s my soul mate and makes me swoon whether he’s slitting his wrist or playing Jesus.
3. Charlie Day: Wildcard bitches!
2. Hugh Laurie: It took about 5 minutes of the series premiere of House back in the day for me to love this man. Thank you FOX for not killing it after one season.
1. Gale Harold: My favorite TV character wouldn’t be the same if it wasn’t played by this man.
Cannot wait for this episode
Anderson, actor Hugh Laurie and Susan Barnett, a co-anchor at our Philadelphia affiliate CBS 3 Eyewitness News (KYW)!
Day 3 - TV star crush
adios this may to one of the best shows i ever had the pleasure sharing my time with. you’ll be missed. 2004-2012, we’ve had our ups and downs, but doesn’t every relationship?
soon we say goodbye to one of my favorite shows…from day one i’ve loved you and although i haven’t been too keen on the last couple seasons, you’re a reliable monday night constant i can always count on. may you live on in syndication so future tv nerds can fall in love.
i know it’s ending, i expected it to end, i wanted it to end before it got bad, i hated the changes, i know the finale date…
that doesn’t mean i didn’t tear up at work reading about it again…i’ve loved this show from day one and i am going to ball may 21st…
this is my updated “get in my pants” list…sadly james dean and link are impossible because of a death and being animated…but impersonators and cosplay folks are welcomed.
yes, this is what i do when i am stuck in a writing slump…
Technology, we need an upgrade. I’m sure there are people out there who have way better pictures taken with their iPhones. Either way, I managed to snag a couple of decent ones with my “digital” camera. (They could be worse!)
Despite the quality of the last photo, I’ll take it. Why? Because when you spend years sitting at charity events and going to tapings of Jay Leno — this one moment cannot be ruined by a little shadow. I’m happy that this exists.
I’m still squealing…
we decided the black shadow was gears…watch classic disney for the reference…omg 7 years later and i met one of my favorite people ever, one word to describe it? EEP!
Day Eight: Top Five Biggest Fictional Crushes
This was probably the hardest list to make because I love so many characters…so this were the first five that came to mind…
1. He’s my favorite TV character ever…A man with the exterior of a Greek God, who sits on Mount Olympus waiting to fuck his choice of the hoards of men who want everything to do with him, while all he wants is their ass until he’s satisfied. Brian Kinney, although to most who might have caught one or two episodes of Queer as Folk, might think he’s just a heartless ass…nope, he’s just himself. He only fakes a smile for a minute to make a sale, but 99% if the time he’s raw, honest and did I mention the best looking man in the world? Nevertheless, through all the mean words and hard stares, his heart was always in the right place.
2. Boy Meets World remains one of my favorite shows of all time. I can watch today and still cry, laugh and relate to the stories. Another thing that has stayed the same, my love for Shawn Hunter. He grew up in a trailer (as did I) and was amazingly the cutest boy on the TGIF lineup. But there’s another reason Shawn Hunter forever owns stock in my heart…I’ve always had a type that I was into and because of the way that TV portrayed couples, I never thought that I’d find that “special someone.” So when Shawn started dating Angela, I was extremely excited. And to this day, Shawn and Angela make my heart smile.
3. Do I like assholes? Yes, yes I do and like Mr. Kinney, House is yet another man I am in love with. Since the first episode aired, I have been obsessed with this character. A 17 year old in her senior year of high school shouldn’t want to shack up with a man who could be her father, but what can I say? House not only holds together my Monday nights, but my belief that amazing characters are still in existence. From the gimp pimp walk to the way he can bluntly tell a dying man the truth, those are all the reasons I want to just jump that old man’s bones at the end of each episode.
4. I know that on the show and maybe in reality, that this man might like boys, but what does that matter? Sheldon Cooper is beyond precious. He’s the nerd boyfriend I yearn for. The one you hope you find among a sea of awkward fish at say Comic-Con or Powermorphicon *sigh* Still in love with that one super nerdy boy *sigh* But yeah, Sheldon maybe one of the strangest men on the small screen, but my hormones can’t help but be turned inside out whenever he’s in sight.
5. It’s been so long since he’s been on TV, but never a day goes by that I don’t think and swoon over Seth Cohen. He was the cutest dork who you just wanted to hold hands with. I wanted him to explain the X-Men history to me on our way to his sailboat. The same boat I was terrified to death of, but never told him out of fear it’d break his heart to hear I was meant for the land. At the end of the day we’d sit in his room with The Goonies playing in the background while Blink and Captain Oats went on adventures only me and Seth understood.